Covid-19 Vaccinations (provided by The Vale of Evesham Primary Care Network)
Before booking your appointment please read the information leaflets here:
Vaccination guide for adults
Vaccination Guide for Women of child bearing age,pregnant or breast feeding
You may not be able to have the vaccine if:
- You are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- You have a history of Severe Allergy or Anaphylaxis to any part of the vaccine or medicines
- You have had a positive COVID swab in the last 28 days
- You have taken part in a coronavirus vaccine trial
If any of these apply please speak to your usual GP before attending.
Booking your appointment
Please note that our Primary Care Network consists of seven surgeries across the Vale of Evesham. Riverside Surgery in Evesham is our main vaccination site but we are now able to provide vaccinations in all of our surgeries. You may be able to book your appointment at any of these seven surgeries where there is availability, however please try to book at your own surgery and so allow appointments to be available close to home for patients with transport or mobility issues. Thank you.
Please take care to note WHERE your vaccination is taking place.
Attending your appointment
IF YOU ARE ACUTELY UNWELL OR FEVERISH, OR ARE ISOLATING DUE TO A POSITIVE COVID SWAB OR BECAUSE OF A CONTACT – PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT
For all vaccination sites:
- Arrive 2 minutes before your appointment time. Please do not enter early. This will help with the flow of patients and social distancing inside and outside our buildings
- Wear a face mask and gel your hands
- Wear clothing which is easy to remove and expose the top of your arm
- If you have the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine you will wait under observation for 15 minutes following your vaccination
- Whichever vaccine you have, you cannot drive for 15 minutes following your vaccination
Appointments at Riverside Surgery
- Parking is in the Community Hospital Car Park and is free
- The car park is very busy so please vacate the car park as soon as possible after 15 minutes after your vaccination
By following these guidelines we will be able to keep everyone safe and continue to run a safe and efficient service. We want to vaccinate as many people as quickly and safely as we can. Your patience and co-operation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.