Patient Participation Group
Abbey Medical Practice has a very active patient participation group which advises us on how we can improve our service to you and pass on your thoughts about our surgery & staff. However, to be truly representative, we need to gather the views of patients from as broad a spectrum as possible . We need representatives for patients aged 16 years and over, teenagers, workers, people with young families, retirees, people suffering from long-term conditions & people from non-British ethnic groups.
To help us with this, we have set up a virtual patient group to ask members of this group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you receive. We will use various methods of contact including email or post. We will keep communication brief so it shouldn’t take up too much of your time.
- To support the practice in delivering and securing the highest quality healthcare for its patients.
- To shape the services to the practice and public advantage.
- To establish a dialogue between the practice and its patient population.
- To pass on information to patients of the practice.
- To explore, respond to and share issues relevant to the practice population.
- To discuss health and healthcare and service delivery issues which would affect the needs of the patients and practice. Then to take appropriate action.
We are very proud of our surgery and our staff and even though we think that we do a pretty good job most of the time, we are always seeking new ways to improve our service to you.
if you are a patient and you wish to join our Virtual Patient Participation Group and If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
Easy read information leaflet.
Easy read PPG Leaflet
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.