Patient Participation Group
- To support the practice in delivering and securing the highest quality healthcare for its patients.
- To shape the services to the practice and public advantage.
- To establish a dialogue between the practice and its patient population.
- To pass on information to patients of the practice.
- To explore, respond to and share issues relevant to the practice population.
- To discuss health and healthcare and service delivery issues which would affect the needs of the patients and practice. Then to take appropriate action.
We are very proud of our surgery and our staff and even though we think that we do a pretty good job most of the time, we are always seeking new ways to improve our service to you. Abbey Medical practice has an excellent Patient Participation Group who meet once every three months but we realise this small group cannot be entirely representative of our 8,000 strong patient population
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
Easy read information leaflet.
Easy read PPG Leaflet
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.